Some general resources around AWS Lambda event requests and responses.
Libraries by language¶
List of general resources that could be used with all AWS Lambda by language.
- Python - AWS Lambda Powertools
- Java - AWS Lambda Powertools
- Bref - Php - php runtime and libraries
- Go - AWS Lambda for Go - Event typing, Libraries, samples, and tools to help Go developers develop AWS Lambda functions.
- Typescript - AWS Lambda Powertools
- Typescript - @types/aws-lambda - NPM
- Rust - aws-lambda-rust-runtime - runtime and framework and will soon include
- Rust - aws_lambda_events - structs for most Lambda events
- Ruby - Jets - Ruby Serverless Framework
Lambda shareable test events¶
With AWS Lambda Shareable test events you can now share test events with other AWS Lambda developers.
Installing the cli
Recommended to install via pipx, see the pipx installation guide for more.:
Examples of running the cli tool.
Running as an interactive cli tool:
Listing all the cognito user pull events:
$ publish-shared-event --filtered-list cognito-user Filtered list of supported event sources: cognito-user-pool/create-auth-challenge.json cognito-user-pool/custom-email-sender.json cognito-user-pool/custom-message.json cognito-user-pool/define-auth-challenge.json cognito-user-pool/post-authentication.json cognito-user-pool/post-confirmation.json cognito-user-pool/pre-authentication.json cognito-user-pool/pre-signup.json cognito-user-pool/pre-token-generation.json cognito-user-pool/user-migration.json cognito-user-pool/verify-auth-challenge-response.json